2019 Real Estate Market Outlook
With 2019 half in the books, explore what’s happening on Chicago’s housing front. How is the market doing right now and what is to come?
In this video, @properties co-founders Thad Wong and Mike Golden share fresh insights on the challenges and opportunities in the market today. They also give their take on trends that are evident in a few Chicago-area communities, where they went on location to get the inside scoop. Watch to find out:
- What the cap on state and local tax (SALT) deductions has meant for local home prices
- Why there’s reason to embrace a slowing market
- Why homebuilders and rehabbers are flocking to Bronzeville
- Why suburban markets like Evanston and Park Ridge continue to hold steady
- Key takeaways for the second half of the year
Enjoy the webcast, and remember that I’m always available to help whether you are thinking about making a move or looking for more information on your local market.