Selling your home soon?
Looking for a realtor partner to get your house sold? A top agent invested with you in the final outcome? I collaborate with my clients to determine the optimal outcome, then draw on my knowledge and expertise in order to meet their objectives. The goal is to sell your house at its maximum value. As your listing agent, I will be your advocate and guide through the entire process – From Marketing to Closing.
&I will evaluate your home, and based on pricing in the current Chicago real estate market, I will recommend a fair listing price.
&I will provide recommendations to ensure your house or condo sells in a reasonable time frame. This will include thoughtful staging advice, a pre-listing inspection and maintenance plan, and a strategic marketing plan.
&I am a stickler for details; my team and I will make certain that every step in the selling process goes according to plan and we have a 125 item checklist for just this purpose!
“Debra represented me and my husband for both buying and selling. I met Debra 5 years ago at an open house at one of her listings where I went in with my agent, I had to fire my agent and hire her because of her professionalism and knowledge on the market, and that was one of the best decisions I have ever made.”— SHERRY WANG – Past Buyer & Seller
Learn More About The Selling Process
- We will market the property locally and globally. @properties is locally owned and the #1 brokerage in Chicago and the North Shore. We will market within the network of local brokers and also internationally.
- Member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the world’s largest network of independent real estate firms, connecting sellers with homebuyers all over the world. More exposure means shorter market times and higher selling prices.
- Our in-house professional marketing and IT departments produce award-winning work and fresh ideas that distinguish our clients from the competition. Innovative technology and distinctive branding ads create positive and lasting impressions in the marketplace.
- Maximize exposure. We will showcase your home before the largest pool of homebuyers through our internal network of brokers and their client databases; marketing department with full print and digital capabilities; and online, mass media and grassroots marketing initiatives tailored to the marketplace.
- Market within the market: before your home is officially listed, we will market internally to our network of more than 2,000 brokers and their client bases to reach prospects, buyers and referrals, the most efficient transaction environment in the marketplace.
- Your listing will receive its own domain name so that interested buyers can pull up photos, video and property information in one easy step. We will also index the domain with top search engines including Google and Bing for improved search engine optimization.
- Professional photography and video optimized for both print and the web are among the most important marketing tools when selling a house. Our digital marketing strategy raises online visibility.
- High quality print brochures, print and online advertising, direct mail, unique URL, social media and e-blasts. Adwerx – a sophisticated digital marketing tactic known as retargeting, which puts your property in front of prospective homebuyers as they surf the web.
- Accurately and effectively pricing your home to create the best market for the property. We will provide a Comparative Market Analysis for your house, highlighting the relevant competition, including listings that are active in the market, recently under contract and recently sold, and taking into account variables such as supply and demand; economic factors; seasonal demand; location; room count and square footage; views; condition of property; and desirability of unique features.
- Positioning your home as the most desirable property at a given price in a given area. Pricing accurately and making sure your home is in optimal showing condition will set it apart from the competition.
- Staging the home to improve its marketability. Furnishing an empty home allows the home to show like a model home and stand out in a competitive marketplace.
- Conduct negotiations with professionalism, attention to detail and a loyal representation of your interests. Expect and receive confidentiality, responsiveness, resourcefulness, communication and strength.
Sell my house!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.